This position is responsible for supporting and monitoring the entire Managed Services operation hand in hand with the division director.
- Provide administrative and financial follow-up to the Managed Services departments.
- Support department heads in verifying their costs and income.
- Support and lead special projects assigned by the Division Director.
- Train departmental heads in administrative matters.
- Serve as interim leader in the absence of the division director.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
- Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
- Is insightful and innovative
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Academic: Admin or engineer graduate, master is a plus
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Language: English advanced level
- Technology: Hubspot, Alice, Opera, Softland as a plus