To build a delightful town that transforms the way the world thinks about "the good life" into something healthier, more connected, and more sustainable.
Beach Town Travel is a marketing and sales partner of Las Catalinas, a largely car-free resort town in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Beach Town Travel in conjunction with (CPMS) is tasked with stimulating growth in the number of visitors, lodgers and residents to town based on the sales flywheel approach of attracting, engaging, and delighting visitors and lodgers to the Destination of Las Catalinas in order to begin a second sales flywheel of attracting, engaging, and delighting previous visitors and guests and converting them into homeowners in Las Catalinas. This unique flywheel allows for the continuous growth of Las Catalinas wherein every new homeowner’s commitment results in the growth of the destination of Las Catalinas.
Las Catalinas Core Values & Beliefs
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between “good mistakes” and “bad mistakes”.
- We love Costa Rica and will be a positive influence in the country.
- We care about nature and will work hard to protect and enhance it.
We aim to achieve 37% of sales in the Transient Market Group to the Las Catalinas collection and 35% of our total revenue budget in the Santarena Hotel as a direct source of business revenue. Our Travel Experts will engage with our Transient Market through their decision making journey based on our Fly Wheel approach of attracting, engaging and delighting. Our Travel Experts through their knowledge of all the different lodging options at Las Catalinas will engage with the costumer successfully with the goal to ultimately create champions of Town.
· Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the company; embrace and respect diversity and multi-cultural environments
· Achieve 37% of the total revenue budget to Las Catalinas collection and 35% of our total revenue budget in the Santarena Hotel.
· Learn and understand all the lodging options in town to be able to offer the right product and services to the right costumer.
· Engage and delight our transient market by understanding the company values and believes.
· Accomplish a fast response approach to all the new enquiries with a maximum enquiry waiting time of 10hrs.
· Travel expert makes sure that all new leads are placed in the correct Transient Market Pipeline in Hubspot following the guidelines and standards to maintain data integrity.
· Manage all leads in Hubspot by following up daily and updating tasks of each deal until the deal reached close won or close lost.
· Understand the market segmentation and Opera standards to keep data integrity of each close won deal.
· Effectively communicate with the Operations Department any information that would potentially affect the guest experience using Opera and Hubspot.
· Process the payments of each close won deals by providing the correct information in Opera and following up if necessary making sure the client receives the correct confirmation.
· In case of cancelations, understand the process and informed Finance Department by providing the correct documentation to the department.
· Be proactive and innovative by creating your own sales techniques and materials in order to accomplish the department goal.
· Answer the phone by three rings
· Reply to the chats and no less than 2 min after the guest has made contact.
· Perform other tasks as necessary or required
· Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
· Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
· Must have attention to detail and organization skills
· Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
· Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
· Is insightful and innovative
· Is honest, trustworthy and professional
· Ability to express compassion while remaining composed; ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure
· Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the property; embrace and respect diversity and multi-cultural environments
· Knowledge of Opera and CRM systems
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish