Our Purpose: To build a delightful town that transforms the way the world thinks about "the good
life" Into something healthier, more connected, and more sustainable.
Mission: The Managed Services Division offers contracted services to internal and external
clients. The services include but are not limited to Housekeeping, Maintenance,
Security, Housekeeping and Laundry. The Contract Services Manager on-boards
new clients, ensures divisional compliance to service level agreements &
standards, evaluates the quality of services, evaluates profitability, and assists in
the product development. Managed Services adds value to their customers by sourcing the best suppliers,providing detailed diagnosis and follow up, constant service delivery, and thoughtful follow-up. We strive to offer the right product at the right price at the right time.
Core Values & Beliefs:
• We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with
respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
• We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
• We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do
what we say we are going to do.
• Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good
businessperson does not mean being stuffy and boring.
• We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least
the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal
• Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each
other is critical to our success.
• We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own
problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
• We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we
see a huge difference between “good mistakes” and “bad mistakes”.
• We love Costa Rica and will be a positive influence in the country.
• We care about nature and will work hard to protect and enhance it.
Reporting to: Carlos Andres Plata
This position is responsible for supporting and monitoring the entire Managed Services operation
hand in hand with the division director.
Provide administrative and financial follow-up to the Managed Services departments.
Support department heads in verifying their costs and income.
Support and lead special projects assigned by the Division Director.
Train departmental heads in administrative matters.
Serve as interim leader in the absence of the division director.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
● Must have attention to detail and organization skills
● Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and
perform site inspections throughout town
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
● Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
● Is insightful and innovative
● Is honest, trustworthy and professional
● Academic: Admin or engineer graduate, master is a plus
● Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
● Language: English advanced level
● Technology: Hubspot, Alice, Opera, Softland as a plus