Title: Retail Attendant
Reporting to: Retail Executive Manager
● Retail Sales Attendants are responsible to learn product information, sell merchandise,
operate cash registers, and assist customers to provide the customers with a great
● Preparing and controlling Las Catalinas Collections’s budget aiming for minimum
expenditure and efficiency
● Collections. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales
and minimize costs. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer
satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively
● Retail Sales Attendants are responsible for the running of the cash register and ensuring
the proper check-out process is followed.
● Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the gift shop by dusting and vacuuming,
washing the windows and doors, and straighten the merchandise.
● Replenish the supply of gift shop items that are under stocked.
● Greet customers and offer assistance.
● Become familiar with the products and share knowledge with customers.
● Inform the customers about purchasing incentives.
● Notify customers about the attractions in Las Catalinas Collections.
● Be available to work shifts at the Las Catalinas Collections’s retail establishments, and
other positions at Santarena Hotel.
Participate in workplace safety training sessions and other Responsibilities
● All other duties as assigned by the Retail Director and/or Store Manager
● Frequently walk o reach overhead with arms o Grasp o Visual acuity to determine
accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of work assigned, close proximity use of computer
software and determine safety of workplace surroundings for themselves and guests.
● Occasionally to Climb o Push o Pull o Stoop o Lift up to 25 pounds o Carry up to 25 pounds
● Environmental Conditions o Continuously working indoors primarily in the retail gift shops. o
Occasionally working outside in hot conditions when working at the Las Catalinas
● Keep the boutique in order
● Ensure inventory levels are adequate and stock merchandise as needed
● Protects company assets
● Must be friendly and pleasant.
● Must be knowledgeable in the operations of cash registers and credit card machines.
● Must possess knowledge of retail or be willing to learn. Previous retail experience preferred,
but not required.
● Accurately operate cash register including all cash and credit transactions
● Adhere to company and compliance policies
● Provide excellent customer service
● Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management, and basic bookkeeping
● Answer all the customers' questions and address their complaints
● Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Good organizational and multitasking abilities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
● High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
● Proficiency in English (oral and written)
● Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
● Excellent communication and people skills
● 1 year of experience in similar roles
● Knowledge of office machines (e.g. scanner, iPad, pc, fax, printer, etc.)