We are looking for a Restaurant available to go beyond in service and execution. Celeste Restaurant - Las Catalinas has an exciting opportunity for an energetic F&B leader to support our team in the pre-opening and opening process for a new restaurant that will become the trendiest venue in town, if you are passionate about Food & Beverage have a strong background in managing busy high-quality restaurants & lounges ideally combined with some pre-opening knowledge and language skills English) we are hoping to hear from you soon.
Managing Day-to-Day Operations
- Supervises and manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant, bar/lounge, and kitchen service areas.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objectives are met.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Identifies the educational needs of others, develops formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaches or instructs others
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably. Strives to improve employee retention.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Assists servers and hosts on the floor during meal periods and high-demand times.
EDUCATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, or similar role
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait for staff.
- Being Familiar with hospitality management software, like Opera, Micros, Soft-land, Microsoft Teams, Dynamics, OpenTable, and Office Package.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and people skills
- Business Acumen Skills