Title: Residential Sales Office Assistant
Purpose: To build a delightful town that transforms the way the world thinks about
"the good life" into something healthier, more connected, and more
Mission: Beach Town Travel is a marketing and sales partner of Las Catalinas, a
largely car-free resort town in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Beach Town
Travel in conjunction with (CPMS) is tasked with stimulating growth in the
number of visitors, lodgers and residents to town based on the sales
flywheel approach of attracting, engaging, and delighting visitors and
lodgers to the Destination of Las Catalinas in order to begin a second
sales flywheel of attracting, engaging, and delighting previous visitors
and guests and converting them into homeowners in Las Catalinas. This
unique flywheel allows for the continuous growth of Las Catalinas
wherein every new homeowner’s commitment results in the growth of
the destination of Las Catalinas.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing and Sales, Renae Johnson
Las Catalinas Core Values & Beliefs:
•We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are
treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
•We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
•We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all
things, we do what we say we are going to do.
•Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good
business person does not mean being stuffy and boring.
•We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with
at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve
our own personal resources.
•Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect
from each other is critical to our success.
•We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers.
We own problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
•We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake.
Furthermore, we see a huge difference between “good mistakes” and “bad mistakes”.
•We love Costa Rica and will be a positive influence in the country.
•We care about nature and will work hard to protect and enhance it.
The town of Las Catalinas is best experienced when full of vibrant visitors, lodgers and
homeowners who share the common desire to live better for a day, week, sabbatical,
or as a permanent lifestyle change. Residential Sales Office Assistant is tasked with
engaging visitors to the Residential Real Estate office to begin converting them into
homeowners in Las Catalinas based on the unique flywheel approach of Beach Town
Travel. The Residential Sales Office Assistant will also collaborate with the many
different divisions, people and commercial partners in Las Catalinas to operate the
Residential Sales office. They will also collaborate with third party businesses, brokers,
and prospective buyers to assist the Residential Sales Team with pipeline
management. Finally, the Residential Sales Office Assistant will increase the capture
rate of the many customer types in town to tour Residential Real Estate options with
the Residential Sales Team. All tasks will work to assist the Residential Sales Team in
achieving their annual budget for transaction count and gross revenue for real estate
● Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the company; embrace
and respect diversity and multi-cultural environments.
● Engage and delight Owners, Lodgers and Visitors who enter the Residential Sales
office by educating and connecting them with the various experiences, events,
people, and places that make up town to set real estate appointments for the
Residential Sales Team.
● Develop and execute market research and sales strategies with the Residential
Sales Team to increase Residential Real Estate Tour capture rate of Owners,
Lodgers and Visitors.
● Utilize Client Relationship Manager technology platform to manage sales
prospects, tours, follow up, and deal status.
● Present forward looking event schedule, list of target Owners, Lodgers and Visitors
and review prospect and deals at weekly sales meetings.
● Draft, review, maintain version control, and ensure information and document
integrity for all legal documents including Purchase and Sale Agreements, Listing
Agreements, and Brokerage Agreements.
● Collaborate with Design and Construction Management, Finance, and Operation
teams to create an information and document integrity protocol for all relevant
documents and assets.
● Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to create an information asset
protocol to maintain accurate externally distributed marketing information
including website, brokerage offices, and on and off-site marketing.
● Administrate and maintain an orderly sales office/work environment.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
● Must have attention to detail and organization skills
● Must have interest in or have started a legal education or certification
● Working knowledge of the legal process for purchases and sales of real estate in
● Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of
time and perform tours throughout town
● Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word,
● Excellent administrative and organizational expertise
● Thrives in a goal based and time sensitive atmosphere
● Is insightful and innovative, honest, trustworthy and professional
● Ability to express compassion while remaining composed; ability to remain calm
and focused while working under pressure