The Reservation Supervisorr will lead a team of Reservations agents with the main goal of growing the sales in all CPMS managed market segments. Our Reservations Agents will both engage and lead a team of Reservations Agents in both the Travel Industry and Special Market Groups to guide businesses and customers through the decision making journey to purchase loding nights in the Las Catalinas Collection. Additionally, The Reservations Manager will work alongside Reservations agents to esure all customers have to a delightful experience from inquiry through until check-in.
The Reservations Manager will also increase the pre-arrival sales for all market segments for the Las Catalinas Collection. Additionally the Communication is thoughtful, accurate, timely and follows the Las Catalinas Core Values and Beliefs.
Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the company; embrace and respect diversity and multi-cultural environments
● Engage and delight our Travel Industry and Special Market Groups by understanding the company values and beliefs.
● Lead all reservations agents to achieve 30% of our total revenue budget for the Las Catalinas Collection in the Travel Industry Market Group and 10% of our total revenue budget in the Special Market Group
● Provide guidance and trainings to reservations agents to learn and understand all the lodging options, services and experiences in town to be able to offer the right product and services to the right customer/
● Support reservation agents with deal negotiation, rate approvals, and upsells to Closed/Won deal status.
● Make sure all team members accomplish a fast response approach to all the new enquiries maintaining the reservations wide email, chat, and call response standards (For all emails received before 1pm, a response the same day. For all emails received after 1pm, a response no later than the following day.
● Create and monitor Standard Operating Procedures to maintain best practices for deal management and data integrity standards in conjunction with the Ecommerce, Beach town Travel and Revenues Teams.
● Create and monitor Standard Operating Procedures for daily check of Opera Entered On and By Reservations Report daily to ensure data integrity of each Closed/Won deal with the correct market segmentation and Opera standards.
● Departments including any information that would potentially affect the guest experience. Prepare all information required for weekly pre arrival meetings.
● Create and Monitor Daily payment processing capture from reservations agents.
● Collaborate with Ecommerce and Marketing Departments to create appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and Deal Best Practices snippets, email sequences, email confirmations, phone recordings, chat and bot sequences. following up if necessary making sure the client receives the correct confirmation.
● Collaborate with the Finance Department to create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for cancelations.
● Be proactive and innovative by leading and creating sales techniques and materials in order to accomplish the department goal.
● Train and manage Reservations team to increase mix of OTA, WHOL, TA, and SPE market segments.
● Effectively communicate with the Operations Department any information that would potentially affect the guest experience using internal systems and provide assistance to Travel Agents to build the guest experience ensuring a smooth experience and perfect service.
● Create and review reservations team members performance daily of Standard Operating Procedures Checklist
● Audit reservations in Opera following the proper reservation standards for the following markets: OTA, TA, SPEC
- ● Perform other tasks as necessary or required
- Ability to express compassion while remaining composed; ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Academic: University degree preferred.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years of experience in similar positions.Strong hospitality, customer service experience and problem solving skills
- Language: Fluent in English / Spanish, both written and spoken
- Technology:Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and overall computer and systems literacy. Knowledge in Hubspot, Alice and Opera is a plus