The Reservation Manager will lead a team of Reservations agents with the main goal of growing the sales in all CPMS managed market segments. Our Reservations Agents will both engage and lead a team of Reservations Agents in both the Travel Industry and Special Market Groups to guide businesses and customers through the decision making journey to purchase loding nights in the Las Catalinas Collection. Additionally, The Reservations Manager will work alongside Reservations agents to esure all customers have to a delightful experience from inquiry through until check-in.
The Reservations Manager will also increase the pre-arrival sales for all market segments for the Las Catalinas Collection. Additionally the Communication is thoughtful, accurate, timely and follows the Las Catalinas Core Values and Beliefs.
- Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the company; embrace and respect diversity and multicultural environments
- Comply with company wide standard email, chat, and phone call response times.
- Manage a reservations team responsible for entering and winning sales opportunities/deals and for all CPMS managed market segments.
- Grow and nourish Travel Industry named accounts including OTA, WHOL, TA, and SPE to increase total lodging nights and RevPAR.
- Collaborate with the Beach Town Travel Team and other OTAs to develop new OTA integrations.
- Deep understanding of all the lodging options and ancillary services in Town to be able to offer the right product and services to the right customer and partner.
- Assist the marketing team in creating upsell air and water experiences in line with the destination of Las Catalinas and buyer personas for Las Catalinas Collection lodgers.
- Increase concierge services revenue by 120%.
- Train and manage Reservations team to increase mix of OTA, WHOL, TA, and SPE market segments.
- Create and accurately report on monthly and yearly conversion metrics and KPIs for phone, chat, and email reservations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and perform follow up with all Travel Industry accounts.
- Maintain positive and cooperative relationships with the Director of Marketing and Sales, Director of Rooms, Santarena Hotel GM, and other members of the team.
- Understand the market segmentation and Opera standards to keep data integrity of each deal to ensure accurate information is being placed in all channels and internal systems.
- Represent Reservations Team during internal meetings such as Morning Briefing, 37 Meeting, and Pre-arrivals.
- Work with the e-commerce team to understand basic Opera connectivity to third parties to ensure all Rental Program properties are listed in proper distribution channels at all times.
- Effectively communicate with the Operations Department any information that would potentially affect the guest experience using internal systems and provide assistance to Travel Agents to build the guest experience ensuring a smooth experience and perfect service.
- Collaborate with the Finances Team to process payments, cancellations, commissions and all accounting needs of each client.
- Execute an email standard response time of the same business day for all emails received before 2pm and within 1 business day for all emails received after 2pm.
- Implement Opera, CRM and PBX Email, and Hubspot standard operating procedures to maintain data integrity for each reservation.
- Audit reservations in Opera following the proper reservation standards for the following markets: OTA, TA, SPEC
- Generate reports for the different departments when needed.
- Maintain departmental standard operating procedures and checklists.
- These duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and/or skills required. Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
- Ability to express compassion while remaining composed; ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Academic: University degree preferred.
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions.Strong hospitality, customer service experience and problem solving skills
- Language: Fluent in English / Spanish, both written and spoken
- Technology:Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and overall computer and systems literacy. Knowledge in Hubspot, Alice and Opera is a plus