Lead a team of buyers responsible for strategic purchasing activities for the town and the 6 types of
customers: Commercial partners, Owners, Coworkers, renters, Visitors and providers to ensure a
high level of customer service, attainment of KPIs and continuous improvement. Serves as
escalation path and advisor for purchasing issues. Team with process partners to ensure alignment
of goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure strategic and tactical purchasing activity is complete accurately, timely and is aligned to support the supply plan and inventory targets.
- Ensure team actively participates in briefing with key departments and proactively provides information on purchase order status and assigned actions.
- Ensure that KPI's are aligned with the objectives.
- Foster a continuous improvement culture that deliver measurable results.
- Give an excellent purchasing experience to our 6 customer types
- Control the inventory of the storage
- Negotiate with providers to reduce costs or receive benefits to Las Catalinas.
- Create and follow the budget during the year
- Increase the providers catalog
- Follow the purchasing workflow to improve the service
- Control the expenses of each department and make a report of each at the end of the month
- Work together with the controlers of each company to complete the monthly tasks
- Complete the quarter’s OKR’s for the department
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
- Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
- Is insightful and innovative
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Academic: Bachelor degree in Business administration, accounting or similar
- Work Experience: 5 years of experience
- Language: Spanish and English
- Technology: Softland, Alice, Hubspot, Opera