Manages Public Areas functions and staff to ensure property town houses, public space, Campamento, CPMS offices and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Areas of responsibility include Public Areas, Special projects inside the houses, Inventory of Cleaning and Guest Supplies, and any other task assignment. Directs and works with team to successfully execute all Public Areas operations. Strives to continually improve owners, renters, and
employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department. Ensures that standards and procedures are being followed.
- Maintains strong working relationship with Housekeeping, Laundry, Events, Central, Owner Services and Engineering, to guarantee effective communications for operational issues.
- Review work assignment in order to assure the proper distribution of work among personnel and productivity level.
- Collaborate in the execution of Deep Cleaning Programs, have the necessary tools and supplies. • Responsible for scheduling of all areas of responsibility. Ensure compliance of cleaning packages in town.
- Responsible for payroll task, Geotime reports.
- Responds to and handles guest and owner problems and complaints effectively.
- Incorporates satisfaction metrics (37 reports) as a component of departmental meetings in order to improve job duties.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Sets goals and expectations for employees.
- Guarantees company policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed
- Establishes goals and objectives for all areas of responsibility.
- Leads staff to make every effort for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
- Delivers guidance, training and feedback to help workers improve and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives
- Knowledge of everyday duties, keeping under control all areas of responsibilities, finding solutions to unexpected situations in an innovative way.
- Inventory: Expertise of inventory and purchasing policies, procedures, and best practices. Includes the ability to follow and maintain inventory levels, ordering and control receivables and payments, establishing and keeping inventory procedures.
- Public Areas Maintenance: Understanding of procedures, policies and techniques for cleaning all public areas, trash handling and removal, use of cleaning supplies, carpet care, uniform control, inventory management, utilization of cleaning machinery like high and low floor polishers, steam machines, hydro washing machines, etc. Floor care and maintenance, treatment of different types of floors, like wood, marbles, vinyl, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Problem solving
- Thinks out of the box
- Positive Attitude
- Stress Management
- Capability to preserve privacy and confidentiality
- English proficiency 85%
● Academic: Bachelor’s in administration or similar studies.
● Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
● Language: English level 85%
● Technology: Office 365