Work hand in hand with the CPMS and Reservations teams to coordinate the Owner Used time and supervise the quality of the services provided and other rentals (paid used time) that happen in each home.
Work in conjunction with the Maintenance and Housekeeping coordinators of the Owner Services Team to make sure inventories and maintenance, during check in - check out is supervised and followed through accordingly.
- Provide accurate, comprehensive information about the Rental Program products and services; and proactively offers various products and services to enhance Owners' usage and enjoyment of their ownership.
- Uses personalized discovery and conversion techniques to maximize transactions that generate Company revenue and Owner satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of and follow customer information and data security processes at all times.
- Responds to Owner emails and requests for call-backs within established response time standards.
- Service a large volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails from Owners, and processes transactions in Opera and other systems with accuracy and attention to detail per established policies and procedures, delivering exceptional customer service in a friendly, personalized manner.
- Takes personal ownership to resolve issues and/or complaints by thoroughly researching the issue, identifying solution options, escalating to a Supervisor as applicable per established policies and procedures, and following up to ensure resolution is implemented in a timely manner.
- Embraces departmental standards for quality and accuracy in all job functions, follows established processes, and willingly accepts ongoing feedback and coaching to meet and/or exceed expected performance standards consistently on an ongoing basis.
- Maintains and expands job knowledge and skill development by actively participating in departmental and Company training programs and educational opportunities.
- Follows up on rental contracts, updating information and validating any specific requirement of the Owners
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other Owner Services Department related duties as assigned.
- Learn and understand all the lodging options in town to be able to offer the right product and services to the right customer and be able to guide the Owners with detail through each different brand offered.
- Understand the market segmentation and Opera standards to keep data integrity of each close won deal.
- Effectively communicate with the Operations and Concierge Team any information that would potentially affect the Owners experience using Opera and Hubspot.
- Participate and occasionally lead Reservations Team during internal meetings such as Morning Briefing, 37 Meeting, and Pre-arrivals.
- This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to retain knowledge pertaining to essential job functions and effectively utilize provided reference tools.
- Ability to handle and diffuse problem situations with courtesy, empathy, and a resolution-oriented approach.
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and problem resolutions in a variety of contexts.
- Ability to overcome customer objections through persuasion and providing a variety of options.
- Ability to switch between multiple systems and software programs to complete all work processes.
- Excellent customer service skills. Possess a positive, professional attitude and friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
- Academic: College degree preferred.
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a fast pace, customer service oriented environment.
- Language: Fluent in English/Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Technology: Opera, Hubspot, G-suite, MSFT 356.