We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the execution of various campaigns and integrated efforts within the Marketing team. Must have a passion for marketing, storytelling, and the development of big ideas.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for vetting and updating our marketing channels, assets and collaterals regularly.
You will work in collaboration with the Marketing Team to develop the right materials, campaigns and initiatives to attract, engage, and delight customers successfully. We are looking for someone versatile enough to write long-form blogs as well as a punchy, eye-catching copy that captures our audience's attention. You will have the opportunity to work with different sub-brands and implement their voice and tone.
● Assist with the day-to-day tactical marketing activity
● Proactive management and update of different channels.
● Help create content alongside our inhouse and outsourced partners
● Triage and co-ordinate requests from other departments/internal clients
● Support the Head of Marketing to implement the annual marketing plan
● Support the Marketing Manager with campaign development and planning
● Support sales team with market research, proposal creation, collateral needs, and administrative support
● Work closely with Marketing team to provide executional support on various marketing campaigns and initiatives
● Ideate the best strategy to communicate and share relevant information with internal and external stakeholders
● Work alongside our Head of Marketing to determine strategies across our website, email and social media platforms
● Coordinate collaborations with influencers and brand ambassadors to increase our brand awareness and sales
● Organize and maintain familiarity with various marketing collateral, update and recommend changes as needed
● Perform other tasks as necessary or required
● Proactive; always looking a few steps ahead
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Excellent time management and communication skills
● Highly motivated and passionate about getting a job well done
● Experience in working with or across multiple marketing channels and managing multiple marketing projects at the time
● Creative problem solving
● Great interpersonal skills
● 1+ year marketing experience
● Great time management skills
● Advanced or Native level English writing and speaking
● Ability to focus on tasks without micro-management and meet deadlines
● Initiative to stay current on marketing trends, techniques, and best practices
● Agency experience is a plus