As part of the residential team, you will support the activities of the Town’s Association assuring the services expected are provided. You will need to interact with all levels of staff and internal departments in a professional and respectful manner. In this position you will represent the Homeowners directly as a parcial, reasonable and honest figure, upholding the core values of Las Catalinas in every situation. You will report directly to The Director of Owner Services.
- Understand Las Catalinas Structure and be able to work with all the departments in the company.
- Understand the HOA Budgeting and Services offered to Homeowners.
- Differentiate the Residential and Commercial facilities and services provided.
- Managing and implementing an association filing system for important records.
- Transcribe minutes during meetings.
- Prepare approval requests when necessary.
- Assist with the coordination of events and activities around the Quarterly meetings and yearly General Assembly
- Supervise the Common Areas of Town and services offered and point areas of improvements necessary.
- Help coordinate budgeting of common areas.
- Follow up on Common area projects
- Answering emails and communicating with homeowners. Become part of the escalation process of the Residential team.
- Assist preparing outgoing mail and correspondence communication of HOA.
- Assist with the Homeowners social media accounts, and portals.
- Data entry and integrity.
- This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to retain knowledge pertaining to essential job functions and effectively utilize provided reference tools.
- Ability to handle and diffuse problem situations with courtesy, empathy, and a resolution-oriented approach.
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and problem resolutions in a variety of contexts.
- Ability to overcome customer objections through persuasion and providing a variety of options.
- Ability to switch between multiple systems and software programs to complete all work processes.
- Excellent customer service skills. Possess a positive, professional attitude and friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different. nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Is insightful and innovative.
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional.
- Academic: College degree preferred.
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a fast pace, customer service oriented environment. *Preferred but not required, paralegal knowledge to support the lawyers work related to the HOA.
- Language: Fluent in English/Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Technology: Opera, Hubspot, G-suite, MSFT 356.