Leads the relationship with commercial unit owners of Las Catalinas while providing world-class customer service.
- Differentiate the residential and commercial facilities and services provided.
- Define the operations, property management and Tenant relations with the Head of Commercial Leasing.
- Act as a point of contact for commercial unit owners within the Town’s HOA.
- Create and keep a schedule of quarterly meetings with each commercial owner to make recommendations, solicit and facilitate any needed work orders for maintenance and repairs, sell ancillary services, inform of upcoming events, review completed work orders and review leasing performance and lease contracts if applicable. Make recommendations and solicit bids for maintenance and repairs, working closely with third party contracting services, overseeing projects.
- Know and assist in enforcing tenant lease language and guidelines.
- Understand the Town’s HOA budgeting and services offered to commercial unit owners/tenants and assist in the preparation and monitoring of the operating budget.
- Attend board meetings and assist with meeting minutes preparation when required by the Director of Owner Services.
- Assist with the coordination of events and activities around the Quarterly meetings and yearly General Assembly.
- Supervise the common areas of the Town and services offered and point out areas of improvements necessary.
- Regularly inspect and supervise commercial buildings for needed repairs and maintenance as well as verify proof of work for HOA services.
- Collaborate with the Head of Commercial Leasing to understand any tenant needs and communicate needs and recommendations to owners.
- Data entry and integrity.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships while building trust with the team, commercial and residential owners, Head of Commercial Leasing, contractors and guests.
- Assist in preparing outgoing mail and correspondence communication of Commercial Owners.
- Answer emails and phone calls of unit owners and process according to the escalation process within the residential team.
- Prepare approval requests when necessary.
- Additional duties and projects as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
- Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
- Is insightful and innovative
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Academic: College degree preferred.
- Work Experience: 1 to 2 years of community association management or related business experience. Outstanding customer service, communication, problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal skills required. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Language: Fluent in English/Spanish, both written and spoken.*Preferred but not required, paralegal knowledge to support the lawyers' work related to the HOA.
- Technology: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Opera, Alice and HubSpot is a plus.