Our Purpose: We are creating a better way to live. It is healthier, more satisfying, more fun and
Mission: Make Las Catalinas one of the most desirable resort towns in the world with a compelling
range of lodging, housing, business, cultural and recreational opportunities for both vacationers and
Core Values & Beliefs:
• We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with
respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
• We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
• We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do
what we say we are going to do.
• Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good
businessperson does not mean being stuffy and boring.
• We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least
the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal
• Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each
other is critical to our success.
• We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own
problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
• We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we
see a huge difference between “good mistakes” and “bad mistakes”.
• We love Costa Rica and will be a positive influence in the country.
• We care about nature and will work hard to protect and enhance it.
Primarily responsible for the supervision of all the Guest Services staff, activities and also up
keeping the area sharp and clean. The Guest Services Manager is also responsible for welcoming
all guests to the town as well as bidding them with a good farewell. He should make sure that the
arrival & departure experience for the 6 customer types are well maintained, tracked and accounted
for. Adhere Las Catalinas operating standards at all times and also communicate with Department
Managers to increase the efficiency of the different services.
● Staff Hiring
● To guide and delegate supervitional processes
● To manage and coordinate transportation for Las Catalinas and Santarena´s guests.
● To run monthly reports for services related to transportation with third party companies,
parking lot and any other required.
● To manage all Guest Service areas including Parking Lot, Plaza Central Driveway, Plaza
Danta Driveway and intersections.
● To review and supervise the Payroll process every two weeks and send it to the finance
● To create Operational Procedures subject to changes due to the Town development and
supervise that all procedures are upkeep according to standards.
● Review, read and explain P&L Reports.
● Create schedule for the department and manage as required per operation.
● Manage and calculate budget and sales strategies.
● Create income and expense reports weekly.
● To manage and create daily, weekly and monthly training schedules for the Guest Services
● Maintain close relationship with all the departments.
● For any customer request, a follow up call to be made back to the guest to verify complete
● Supervise that all customer requests are logged and tracked.
● Ensure that all transportation services and airport transfer are carried out smoothly and
● Help observe safety and security rules at all times.
● Alert the management of any unattended packages and stranger found in the premises.
● Checks the daily arrival list for VIP's or guests with special need and be aware of daily hotel
● Prepare for group movements and ensure enough staffing is in place to handle groups.
● Greet all guests at Plaza Central in a warm and professional manner, make them feel
welcome and anticipate their needs before they arise.
● Recognize all returning and VIP guests, and welcome them back.
● Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
● Create the procedures of the car wash operations for Las Catalinas with the guidance of
Director of LCC
● Ensure a sustainable process for car wash service.
● Create an a la carte menu proposing enhancements on the car wash and cleaning
● Define prices for the services offer and stablish the open hours-schedule for the operation
● Define staff needed versus potential revenue generation to understand the sustainability of
● Create an incentive plan for the team which will be operating the car wash
● Potentialize the usage of Valet Parking services creating marketing initiatives.
● Create campaigns ideas to offer to local market associating a valet parking discount if the
outside guests are visiting any of the town businesses
● Look for brands or products which potentially will have interest in associate their brand with
the valet parking business of Las Catalinas
Hikers and Intersection Agents
● Ensure that all the employees are wearing the agreed companies uniform on a day to day
● Ensure employees are using at all times earpieces and radios.
● Ensure that employees are following the designated positions and its duties at the front drive.
● Ensure that employees receive their performance evaluation following time guidelines
Human Resources department.
● Ensure that the operation is staffed accordingly with knowledgeable employees during all seasons.
● Perform the interview process for the hiring of new team members for the team.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
● Must have attention to detail and organization skills
● Must have the physical ability to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time and perform walks
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
● Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
● Is insightful and innovative
● Is honest, trustworthy and professional
● Be a good team player
● Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts
● Academic University degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or Tourism.
● Work Experience: 3 years of experience in similar positions
● Language: Spanish 100% fluent level and English 90% advanced level.
● Technology: Opera, Microsoft Office are required. Alice, Hubspot and Accesos Automaticos
as a plus requirement.
● Car Driver License: B1. Both Stick Shift and Automatic cars.