Our Purpose: We are creating a better way to live. It is healthier, more satisfying, more fun and
Mission: Make Las Catalinas one of the most desirable resort towns in the world with a compelling
range of lodging, housing, business, cultural and recreational opportunities for both vacationers and
Core Values & Beliefs:
• We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with
respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
• We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
• We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do
what we say we are going to do.
• Work is an important part of life, and it should be fun. Being a good
businessperson does not mean being stuffy and boring.
• We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least
the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal
• Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals and what we expect from each
other is critical to our success.
• We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our customers. We own
problems and we are always responsive. We are customer driven.
• We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we
see a huge difference between “good mistakes” and “bad mistakes”.
• We love Costa Rica and will be a positive influence in the country.
• We care about nature and will work hard to protect and enhance it.
Primarily responsible for the supervision of all the Neighborhood Supervisors staff. The Guest
Relations Manager is also responsible for welcoming all guests to the town as well as bidding them
with a good farewell. Should make sure that experience for the LCC customer is enhanced and
fulfilled according high level service standards. Adhere Las Catalinas operating standards at all
times and also communicate with Department Managers to increase the efficiency of the different
services. Promote sales for concierge and town activities with the LCC customers.
● Staff Hiring and Responsible for counseling, and evaluation of performance.
● To guide and delegate supervitional processes
● To run monthly reports for sales and services sold through the team.
● To manage all LCC rental program houses.
● Build relationship with our guest/customers making them feel special by creating
memorable moments on their visits
● Making sure the team is on top of carrying out formal inspections of the residences and
neighborhood for keeping them at high standards on cleanliness and maintenance
● Monitor pending maintenance issues of the neighborhood, residences and commercial
● Comply with companywide standard email, chat, and phone call response times.
● Responsible for training people, focusing in creating experiences and memories.
● To review and supervise the Payroll process every two weeks and send it to the finance
● To create Operational Procedures subject to changes due to the Town development and
supervise that all procedures are upkeep according to standards.
● Create schedule for the department and manage as required per operation.
● Help to calculate budget and sales strategies.
● Create income and expense reports weekly.
● To manage and create daily, weekly and monthly training schedules for the team
● Maintain close relationship with all the departments.
● For any customer request, a follow up call to be made back to the guest to verify complete
● Supervise that all customer requests are logged and tracked.
● Help observe safety and security rules at all times.
● Checks the daily arrival list for VIP's or guests with special need and be aware of daily hotel
● Prepare for group movements and ensure enough staffing is in place to handle groups.
● Recognize all returning and VIP guests, and welcome them back.
● Perform any other works as and when assigned by the management.
● Ensure a proper execution of work orders are in place, on time, have a proof of work.
Assure our supervisors make a quality check with the customer type when required.
● Checking that requisition are filled correctly and get charged to the right transaction code
and job title.
● Make sure the team are well communicated and connected with the departments of
housekeeping, maintenance, central, hospitality, quality assurance, landscaping in terms of
needs of the customer or requirements due to any irregularities in the residences and
neighborhood. The main focus is to make our customers feel at Home and create loyalty
toward our services.
● Keep track of the preventive maintenance schedules in residences as well as for cleaning
● Check the logbook at random to take the pertinent measures regarding emergencies,
pending work, damage, change of units, etc.
● Get involve on the reporting issues and preventing losses, accidents and/or damages that
occur in the residences or the neighborhood
● Collaborate in creating the Amenities Program for the LCC Guest and make sure they are
delivery according to the process established.
● Create loyalty by making sure all services offered to the LCC Brands are in compliance.
● Follow up on the VIP Status of our guest with all the Supervisores de Barrio daily. Check on
the amenities and the written card.
● Re inspect the residences for the High Status VIP to make sure everything is in working
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
● Must have attention to detail and organization skills
● Must have the physical ability to stand, sit and walk for long periods of time and perfrom walks
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
● Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
● Is insightful and innovative
● Is honest, trustworthy and professional
● Be a good team player
● Flexibility to work a variety of early and late shifts
● Academic University degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or Tourism.
● Work Experience: 3 years of experience in similar positions
● Language: Spanish 100% fluent level and English 95% fluent level.
● Technology: Opera, Microsoft Office are required. Alice and Hubspot as a plus requirement.
● Car Driver License: B1.