Build a relationship with our customers making them feel special by creating memorable moments on their visits, making sure our team of Neighborhood Hosts conduct, complete inspections of the residences and neighborhood in order to maintain them at the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance conditions before a customer arrives, greeting the customers at the residences, walking them through the property making sure they are aware of its facilities, promoting the town's activities and making sure their stay is pleasant. Guarantee that the hospitality staff offer stellar customer service and provide memorable hospitality experiences for our customers. Manage our town’s image by answering customers’ requests and making sure all visitors are satisfied.
- Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the company; embrace and respect diversity and multicultural environments.
- Comply with company wide standard email, chat, and phone call response times.
- Responsible for smooth operation of the Neighborhood assigned.
- Responsible for making sure that the cleanliness and maintenance conditions are up to standard in the residences and neighborhoods he/she is assigned.
- Monitor pending maintenance issues pertaining to the neighborhood, residences and commercial partners and communicate with the responsible department.
- To be well communicated and connected with the departments of Housekeeping, Maintenance, Central, Hospitality, Quality Assurance, Landscaping and IT in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction pertaining to the residences and neighborhood. The main focus is to make our customers feel at Home and create loyalty towards our services.
- Ensure that a proper execution of work orders in Alice are taking place, on time and have proof of work. Proceed to do a quality check with the customer when required.
- Keep track of the preventive maintenance schedules in residences as well as the cleanliness in common areas, making sure that the customers are informed.
- Establish a good relationship with Owner Services, commercial partners, security team, housemoms, housekeepers, cleaners, laundry team, maintenance, hospitality, common areas team, landscaping, owners, renters.
- Get involved immediately in reporting issues and preventing losses, accidents and/or damages that occur in the residences or the neighborhood to help break any communication barrier you may encounter.
- Be aware of any special projects going on in the residences and in town in order to keep control of any situation that may occur.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction providing special attention to those with specific needs and requests such as groceries, transportation, tours or activities during their stay.
- Create loyalty by making sure all services offered to the LCC Brands are in compliance.
- Acknowledge High Status VIP arrivals and guarantee a reinspection is held before the check-in to make sure everything is working properly.
- Ensure the Amenities Program is in place for all of the Brands 229, Baranda and Bon Vivant. Team members should be notified of All VIP amenities.
- Actively listen and report any information or complaint through Hubspot with urgency and follow up until it has been resolved.
- Coordinate and manage communication between customers and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
- Inform customers and town residents about public events and happenings in Las Catalinas.
- Promote all F&B amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback and share positive and negative feedback with the rest of the Departments in order to minimize any negative impact on Las Catalinas brand.
- Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see. Establish friendly relationships with regular customers.
- Increase revenue by promoting all services in town as well as with outside vendors
- Assist other departments wherever necessary, maintaining good working relationships.
- Be aware of weekly neighborhood walkthroughs made by other departments and be able to respond to specific questions and requests.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Must have the physical ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver who loves challenges.
- Thrives in goal – based atmospheres.
- Insightful, innovative with a keen eye for detail.
- Honest, trustworthy and professional.
- Ability to express empathy while remaining composed; ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure.
- Maintain a positive representation of Las Catalinas brand; representing its core values.
- Able to work and respect diversity within a multicultural environment.
- Academic: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration, public relations, communication or tourism
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Language: Able to speak, read and write in English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Technology: Knowledge of Opera and CRM systems is a plus.