We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team. As a Graphic Designer you will be working on a wide range of digital and offline communications. The ideal candidate is both creative and productive, balancing quality with quantity.
● Drive and create dynamic and engaging design solutions
● Redesign existing assets in line with branding guidelines
● Develop project materials on time and to the highest creative quality
● Creation of all ranges of designs from targeted marketing campaign designs to physical assets
● Ensure design requirements are met in adherence with each product’s creative guidelines
● Help build and maintain a cohesive visual language for each brand’s marketing and brand ecosystem.
● Collaborate closely with team members to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate our audience.
● Highly creative and imaginative
● Computer fluency in Mac and PC
● Ability to remain highly-effective in a remote environment
● Ablility to take written content and produce very strong, creative graphic ideas/solutions for various media
● Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills ● Strong organizational skills, extremely detail-oriented, and a capacity to prioritize.
● Advanced knowledge in the use of Adobe Creative Suite tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) as well as Canva
● Able to work to tight deadlines and achieve daily targets
● Adaptability, flexibility
● Basic understanding of UX/UI is a plus
● Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects