Build a financial & accounting department that is capable of delivering information in a timely and accurate manner to drive internal decision-making and provide key external stakeholders with information on business performance. Support end of month, budget and financial reporting processes.
- Define and improve overall financial processes. Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Prepare financial models for Las Catalinas operations, forecasting expenses and revenues.
- Assist budget cycle and expense monitoring
- Monitor cash flow and working capital
- Execute banking conciliations
- Define and implement key financial indicators to assess the financial health of the organization.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis with the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Process and prepare financial and business reports for finance director and other executives
- Perform balance sheet comprobation
- Perform Labor Reports & collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Assisting in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department and monitor attainment of objectives
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Working with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
- Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
- Is insightful and innovative
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- Academic: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Work Experience: 4 years of experience in similar positions
- Language: Advanced English
- Technology: MSFT & Office Suite, Softland