Be a direct point of contact for all Owners in regards to their Ownership.
- Communicate with owners on all ownership-related areas.
- Must understand the company structure and values
- Educate owners about the communication protocol
- Create profiles with contracts and details specific to each Owner
- Manage goals and expectations through personal interaction with each Owner
- Set up an escalation process for emails
- Ensure emails are answered in a timely manner and followed up properly using the systems in place (Hubspot/ Alice/ Opera)
- Prioritize order for the specific assignments
- Process assignments for follow-ups until tasks are completed.
- Create progressive communication with owners
- Set up a strategy to actively reach out to Owners
- Enter all reservations into Opera as soon as they are confirmed and update reservations as necessary.
- Welcome Letter information to new homeowners
- Homeowner Association Information: Legal Documents, Board Member Contacts, Meeting Minutes, Meeting Schedule & Agenda, Budgets, Financial Statements, Rotation Charts, Floor Plans, Forms, Calendars; etc.
- Maintain Owner Website/ Hubspot/ Opera information.
- Act as a liaison between the Owners and all departments to ensure any changes or updates are communicated.
- Make appropriate Department Heads aware of Owner’s comments, suggestions, and complaints particular to their department
- Work closely with all staff members to ensure the operation of the property is of the highest quality
- Maintain a full understanding of Owner requests and ensure that all employees are aware of each request
- Return all calls and emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Create and maintain departmental policies & procedures and checklists
- Conduct oneself in an ethical and exemplary manner, which encourages manners of conduct.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is honest, trustworthy and, professional
- Analytical skills
- Customer service background
- Academic: College degree preferred
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Language: Fluent in English / Spanish, both written and spoken
- Technology: Computer knowledge required