Link between our client and subcontractors. Guide our clients during the construction process to have a smooth, pleasing and exciting experience. Manage information, timelines and costs with the GC to successfully deliver the house on schedule.
- Keep a fluid and assertive communication between the client, general contractor, architects, engineering consultants, designers and other subcontractors.
- Guide clients to make informed decisions on time.
- Manage information in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Be familiar with materials, practices and unit costs in town to be able to guide the owner to make decisions.
- Review architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical plans to foresee possible discrepancies or conflicts.
- Review GC budgets, change orders and schedules and ensure the project is delivered according to these standards.
- Review and lead the shop drawings plans design.
- Update the different parts of the team about changes or definitions.
- Elaborate tidy and updated change order lists, making sure that the owners fully understand their scope as well as the impact of these changes in time and cost.
- Assure the quality of standards in every aspect of the project meets.
- Solve architectural or engineering details in an aesthetic, creative and functional way, being able to sketch/present these ideas to clients in an understandable manner.
- Inspect the construction site making sure standards are met changes applied.
- Obtain the required quotes from subcontractors to accomplish a goal and be able to coordinate the different teams to successfully finish a project.
- Coordinate the department activities with other departments so they do not disturb or interrupt the normal functioning of the town.
- Ensure ambitious standards of work safety are met in all activities where our department is involved or in areas under our control.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to switch priorities fluidly.
- Must have a creative problem-solver character and be enthusiastic about design.
- Must be careful managing confidential information.
- Excellent spatial interpretation of plans.
- Academic: Degree in architecture
- Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Language: Advance English and Spanish
- Technology: AutoCAD (intermediate), Sketchup (intermediate), Office (intermediate), Photoshop (basic), Illustrator (preferable), Revit (preferable).