The controller has the primary responsibility for organizing and directing the administrative, financial activities of the Construction Department.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating, managing, integrating and supervising the activities of the financial process corresponding to the construction of units and projects, in an integrated manner .
- Keep records and perform accounting operations derived from the execution of the construction budget.
- Maintain up-to-date information regarding financial availability and commitments.
- Keep updated all accounting records, as well as the supporting documentation thereof, for the consolidation of the financial statements of the developer.
- Inform the Financial Directorate of the income received by the Developer (Constructor) and the expenses incurred.
- Process payments to contractors, supervisors, suppliers, as well as any other financial obligation of the developer.
- Support the activities and coordinate with the construction projects in the preparation of the preliminary budget of the Institution and consolidate it.
- Support the preparation of the budget of the units with the construction department and consolidate it.
- Adjust the Preliminary Construction Budget to the maximum amounts approved according to the costs of each unit for sale.
- Check the budgetary availability of purchase orders, in order to properly record the budget commitment and to ensure the credit with the budget.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual forecasting reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must have attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
- Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
- Is insightful and innovative
- Is honest, trustworthy and professional
- You must be able to find small details that are decisive for the outcome of the organization.
- Ability to communicate, both oral and written, to keep your client informed in a clear and transparent way.
- The professional must have studies in economics, administration, accounting, finance or related areas. In addition, it is important that you have mathematical ability because this is the tool on the basis of which you will perform your work.
- Very good communication and Interpersonal relationships
- Academic: University degree in accounting, auditing or business administration and finance
- Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
- Language: Able to speak, read and write in English.
- Technology: Use of systems, software, ERPs (Softland preferably). Database management. Knowledge of AutoCAD design and visualization software, Interpretation of plans (plus).