We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to help our team craft the right messages and support Beach Town Travel’s Marketing goals. Must have a passion for marketing, storytelling, and the development of big ideas.
As a Creative Copywriter, you will be responsible for developing all the copy in both languages (English/Spanish) for various assets, platforms, and channels.
You will work in collaboration with the Marketing Team to develop the right materials, campaigns and initiatives to attract, engage, and delight customers successfully. We are looking for someone versatile
enough to write long-form blogs as well as a punchy, eye-catching copy that captures our audience's attention. You will have the opportunity to work with different sub-brands and implement their voice and tone.
The ideal candidate is both creative and productive, balancing quality with quantity.
● Collaborate closely with team members to translate creative direction into compelling deliveries
● Write effective copy for a wide range of media and marketing purposes including email campaigns, print collateral, event promotions, web copy, social media campaigns, etc.
● Incorporate creative feedback, audience insights, and relevant data into all work effectively
● Ensure all online copy is optimised to perform well in search
● Generate click-worthy messaging for online channels/touchpoints
● Creation of content for multi-channel marketing campaigns
● Interact with other teams to better understand audience demographics
● Work on multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing and managing time effectively
● Work closely with our design team to ensure strong integration of copy and concept
● Possess an understanding of print and online best practices as well as a willingness to learn new standards
● Translate technical information into clear, customer-centric copy.
● Highly creative and imaginative
● A good knowledge of current SEO practices
● Attention to detail and organization skills
● Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
● Ability to create high-quality content quickly and efficiently
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Committed to raising the bar on creative copywriting and storytelling
● Ability to conduct their own research using external and in-house sources
● Devoted to good grammar and spelling to writing clear and error-free content
● Experience with creating copy and content for a variety of channels (e.g. email marketing, website content, social media, newsletters, OOH, etc.)
● 3+ years copywriting experience
● Advanced or Native level English writing and speaking (minimum C1)
● Great time management skills
● Ability to focus on tasks without micro-management and meet deadlines
● Initiative to stay current on copywriting trends, techniques, and best practices
● Agency experience is a plus