The Beach Club Manager is responsible for all Beach Club operations. The Manager must coordinate a variety of activities, including but not limited to managing service levels; running daily and weekly reports; managing and communicating with staff; and sales management. The ideal candidate for this position will ensure efficient and profitable management of the Beach Club while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
A friendly, enthusiastic, and approachable person with a substantial level of experience in the beach environment. You will be able to lead the team to create a fun, professional, and safe environment in which to offer our offers at the beach club.
• Maintain an excellent level of customer service.
• Create a safe beach environment for both staff and guests.
• Oversee the maintenance, repair, and safety of club equipment and the satisfactory appearance of club sites to ensure they meet guest expectations.
• Contact your Director to order parts and equipment.
• Organize a job rotation based on the strengths of each team member.
• Lead a team to proactively prepare, accommodate and support all guests who use the club facilities each day.
• Create a facility-specific operating procedure manual based on the standard operating procedure for the beach club and minimum service sequence standards. This needs to be updated/adapted throughout the season depending on circumstances and conditions.
• Stay up to date with local laws and ensure that the operation always operates by these laws.
• Assess the risk of all aspects of the beach club's operation. Monitor this and update daily when necessary
• Train, motivate, and evaluate the beach club team to ensure the highest levels of service, and coordinate and deliver a training program assuming responsibility for the development of each of the team members.
• Develop positive working relationships with all departments
Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
● Must have attention to detail and organization skills
● Must have the physical ability to stand, sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time and perform site inspections throughout town
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Is creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
● Thrives in a goal – based atmosphere
● Is insightful and innovative
● Is honest, trustworthy and professional
Work Experience: 2 years of experience in similar positions
● Language: Español e Ingles avansado
PC advance with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Públisher. Solid knowledge in Opera system)