This role is the primary contact for all unit owners in Las Catalinas related to accounting. As part of the residential team, your primary duties will include designing and maintaining homeowners accounts, as well as being a liaison between the organization and clients. Communicate with homeowners, respond to their concerns, and monitor transactions as well as payment. , You will support the activities of the Town’s Association assuring the services expected are provided. You will need to interact with all levels of staff and internal departments in a professional and respectful manner. In this position you will represent the Homeowners directly as a parcial, reasonable and honest figure, upholding the core values of Las Catalinas in every situation. You will report directly to The Director of Owner Services
- Understand Las Catalinas Structure and be able to work with all the departments in the company
- Understand the HOA Budgeting and Services offered to Homeowners
- Monthly review of statements and disbursement of rental income for owners
- Monthly review of services and monthly charges
- Running reports and analyzing data related to owner revenue
- Running reports of monthly services and charges received
- Clarify any questions regarding Statements
- Establish Processes which facilitate the understanding of Statements received
- Guide homeowners and explain aspects regarding their dues
- Corresponding with unit owners on HOA and rental revenue inquiries
- Support additional resort and department projects as assigned
- Work with Finance to understand Owner reports and improve the statements.
- Work with Finance team to offer any new services to the Homeowners
- Work with Managed Services to get a full understanding of the charges involved the owner statements
- Work with Reservations to get a full understanding of the charges involved in the rental program
- Experience with general ledger functions and month end/year end close process
- This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to retain knowledge pertaining to essential job functions and effectively utilize provided reference tools.
- Ability to handle and diffuse problem situations with courtesy, empathy, and a resolution-oriented approach.
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and problem resolutions in a variety of contexts
- Academic: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of experience in a fast pace, customer service oriented environment..
- Language: Fluent in English/Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Technology: Opera, Hubspot, G-suite, MSFT 356.