The Revenue Analyst is responsible for supporting the Revenue Management and Sales Teams to implement inventory and marketing strategies for maximum return on investment. They will be responsible for auditing, updating, and maintaining inventory data across systems and websites including Opera, SynXis, Sabre, OWS, and subsequent CRM workflows. This role ensures all rates and seasons have the correct rate determined by the Revenue Management and Sales Teams.
● Assist in developing, auditing, and maintaining all revenue management-related systems; SynXis (SABRE), Opera/OWS (Oracle), Opera/OXI (Oracle), and HubSpot.
● Develop automation and integrations for selected new and existing distribution channels.
● Coordinate modifications to revenue management-related systems with the CRM Specialist, Revenue, Sales, IT, and Marketing Teams.
● Data analysis and data model design and development, including code debugging, query analysis and performance tuning, system interface development, and testing.
● Monitors and ensures inventory has optimal website display for content, calendar, and parity on branded websites and other third-party distribution channels.
● Develop connectivity with the OTA market segments by developing integrations and finding technical solutions for data parity and automation.
● Provide reporting and analyst assistance to all lodging revenue departments.
● Create and maintain rate codes for all published rates, packages, and promotions in Opera and SynXis.
● Liaise with teammates to ensure data parity for all selling channels via automation.
● High school graduate or higher
● No prior experience required
● Knowledge of Synxis (Sabre), Opera (Oracle), OWS (Oracle), PBX (Avaya) an asset.
● Excellent analytical skills and ability to demonstrate key insights translated to fact-based decision-making
● Strong, comfortable IT (Information Technology) foundation is required: Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office, and Windows. Knowledge of HubSpot is an asset
● Ability to express compassion while remaining composed; ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure
● Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the property; embrace and respect diversity and multi-cultural environments
● Knowledge of hospitality systems an asset
● Is insightful and innovative
● Is honest, trustworthy, and professional
● Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
● Must have attention to detail and organization skills
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Is a creative problem-solver who loves a challenge
● Thrives in a goal–based atmosphere
● Good written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish